Hey Guys! Happy Wednesday! Top 5 Wednesday was created by Lainey over at Gingerreadslainey. If you didn’t already know, every week you’re given a topic where you have to respond with your top 5 books relating to that topic. If you’re curious and want to learn more, click here for the Goodreads group page.
This weeks topic is Most Recent Additions To Your Wishlist. I have an Amazon wishlist where I keep track of upcoming releases or any books that peck my interest. I used to have a shelf on Goodreads for this but I went a little crazy about a month ago and deleted everything with the intent of updating it. Still haven’t done that… Anyway these are some of the books that have made my wishlist recently.
5. Security by Gina Wohlsdorf – I saw a Youtube video where someone (can’t remember who…) was reviewing this book and I was intrigued. I’ve been looking for recommendations on thrillers/horror reads so if you have any let me know!
4. The Regional Office is Under Attack!: A Novel by Manuel Gonzales – I was recommended this book by a friend that thought I would love it. We’ll see… I did read the synopsis and am very intrigued by it and look at that cover, it’s beautiful.
3. the princess saves herself in this one by Amanda Lovelace – I’ve been following Manda on tumblr for a while now, I love her content and everyone’s been raving about this book (which I’m sure is fantastic). I hope to pick it up soon.
2. Miss Peregrine’s Home For Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs – I know what you’re thinking… YOU’VE NEVER READ THIS?! But in my defense, it never appealed to me until I saw the trailer for the movie. Then I saw the box set on Amazon Prime Day for $20 and I took it as a sign.
1. This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab – Confession time: I haven’t read a Victoria Schwab book. I do own Vicious and A Darker Shade of Magic. The hype around this book (and all of her books) is incredible and I know a lot of people that love Schwab’s writing so I really need to get on it.
Okay guys so that’s it! Let me know of any books that have land on you’re wish list recently, I’d love to know. Hope you’re having a lovely week & till next time!