Hello & Happy Tuesday Everyone! Hope you had a great weekend. If you didn’t already know what Top Ten Tuesday was about, every week you are given a topic and you then create a top ten list in response to that topic. Top Ten Tuesday was created by the gals over at The Broke and Bookish. Check them out, their blog is pretty cool. If you’re interested or want to learn more click here for a look at their Top Ten Tuesday page.
This weeks topic is Ten Facts About Me. I really wanted to take advantage of this weeks topic because I am pretty new to the whole blogging scene so I wanted to put out a few random facts for you guys to enjoy and hopefully get to know me a little better.
10. I love Banana Nut Bread! Maybe love is an understatement. Obsessed? Definitely.
9. I’m a very moody reader. I’m always optimistic about TBRs but in reality I can’t keep/follow a TBR.
8. I’ve had a couple of odd pets in my lifetime so far. Including 2 ducks, a cow, many many gerbils, a horse named Persephone and many more. I currently have two dogs; Polo & Sofia
7. I am really bad at finishing a series. Especially if I’m enjoying it. Weird I know. But I sort of get overwhelm with the fact that its almost over and I don’t want it to end. I don’t even want to list some series that I haven’t finished because of this reason. This also applies to TV shows.
6. I’m a stress baker. If I get stressed or too antsy I will bake till dawn. Not literally. But my house is always full of baked goods. Its the only thing other than reading that calms me down.
5. I’m not a coffee drinker. Don’t kill me but I just never got used to drinking it. My friend recently gave me a frappy coffee drink and I went bananas. I was so hyper it was insane. Like my body was shaking and all the coffee drinkers around me thought it was very funny. I do love tea though.
4. I’m obsessed with the Rocky movies. I think I’ve seen them a gazillion times.
3. I’m Puerto Rican/Dominican. I was raised in Miami but I wish to live in New York. I love going to NY. I go every two/three months. I’m super excited to go later this year in November to see Hamilton. Its all I think about. I have a countdown and everything.
2. I’m currently really into American Ninja Warrior. About a month ago, they were giving a marathon of the last season and I became obsessed. I love the obstacles, the contestants back stories and the show almost makes me want to train to go on it. Almost.
1. I once tried to read Harry Potter in Spanish cause it was the only way I could get my mom to read the series. I think we got to The Prisoner of Azkaban. It was really hard. Spanish is my first language but it takes me forever to read it and I speak it horribly.
Let me know if you’ve done this weeks Top Ten Tuesday topic so I can check it out! I’d love to know about you guys. Thanks for reading & till next time