Hey Guys! Happy Wednesday! Top 5 Wednesday was created by Lainey over at Gingerreadslainey. If you didn’t already know, every week you’re given a topic where you have to respond with your top 5 books relating to that topic. If you’re curious and want to learn more, click here for the Goodreads group page.
In celebration of Father’s Day this month for most countries, this weeks Top 5 Topic is Favorite Literary Fathers/Father Figures. I had to think really hard on this and I don’t even know why. I think its just a thing that happens to me when I’m put on the spot. I just blank out and forget every character that ever existed. But I did have a good time reminiscing on some great fathers so here are my top 5.
5. Nathan & Andy – Lola’s dads from Lola and the Boy Next Door
4. The Song Girls Dad from To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before
3. Arthur Weasley – Father to the Weasley kids from the Harry Potter Series
2. Jean Valjean – Adopted father to Cosette in Les Miserables
1. Atticus Finch – Father to Jem & Scout in To Kill a Mockingbird
Okay guys I think these are some great literary fathers. Let me know some of your favorite literary father figures and/or if these fathers made it your list. I’d love to know! I hope you guys have a wonderful week!